|Organic Material||% 5|
|Water Soluble Potassium Oxide (K₂O)||% 25|
|Maximum Humidity||% 20|
|pH Range||% 6 - 8|
- Made of completely herbal materials. Contains 50% potassium compounds (total potassium 30%), 30% sulphur, 4% calcium, 2% magnesium and trace elements.
- With its potassium, calcium and magnesium contents, it supports your plants needs through first stage of development. Its sulphur activates in a short time and balances your soil’s Ph and heals its structure.
- Because of its fully organic formula Potassio can increase field moisture capacity and loosens the soil. This helps your plant’s roots to grow freely.
- Potassio’s all nutrients are organic chelated and can be easily absorb by the roots.
- It doesn’t have any negative effect on the plants.
- Because of its organic compounds, it helps the intake of other nutrients in the soil and prevents over-fertilizing.
Potassio is a plant based organic fertilizer which made by special techniques to isolate potassium from plants. Potassium is an essential nutrition element for plants and it is necessary in every stage of plant development. Potassio can easily and quickly absorbed by plants and it doesn’t disappear by watering.Because of these reasons Potassio is a very cheap and effective organic fertilizer solution.
Potassio will move to the necessary areas in approximately 20 days depending on soil structure, climatic conditions and proximity to the root area. Potassio can be used in every stage of vegetative development priorly 10-20 days to the harvest.
Because of its powdered form you can use potassio by scattering directly on the soil or you can mix it with other fertilizers. It can also be used with drip irrigation and sprinkler irrigation systems.
Use 7kg for 100 litre water. Start dissolving it 1 hour before watering because it dissolves slowly.
Use Potassio between 25kg or 50kg for 1 decare. But you can increase the dosage by 2 or 4 times if you have plants that consumes high amounts of potassium like banana.
If your soil has very little potassium or your plants don’t receive much potassium, you can increase the amount of Potassio you use.