|Toplam Organic Material
|Water soluble Potassium Oxide (K₂O)
||% 3.5 - 5.5
- Contains 40% organic material, high amount of amino acid and organic nitrogen that helps your plant through hard environment conditions.
- Completely made of organic fermented plant products.
- With its high amount of amino acids NQF is a great chelating agent for micro nutrient elements.
- When applied to the soil NQF causes useful micro organisms gather around root area and helps loosening of the soil. With its humic and fulvic acids, it accelerates rooth growing.
- Keeps root area warm and keeps roots functional especially in cold weather.
- With its high amount of amino acids NQF helps your plant to produce proteins easily even in bad environment conditions.
Application time and dosage
- When used in greenhouse cultivation 2 – 3 lt/da per week, from seedling stage to harvest 7 – 10 lt/da.
- In fruit cultivation in seedling stage: 100 – 150 gr per plant. In mature fruit trees: 500 – 600 gr per tree.
- In open field vegetable cultivation, from seedling to harvest period: between 2 – 4 lt/da to 7-10 lt/da.
- In field crop production via irrigation sprinkler: 2-3 lt/da 3 – 4 times per 15-20 days.
(c) 2013 Agrio Tarim. Tüm hakkı saklıdır. Yazılı ve görsel materyal izinsiz kopyalanamaz.